

We went to Tahoe for the weekend in early Feb with a group of 10 friends and had a blast. This was Tej's second time on a board, and he made significant progress. He was starting to make some turns! Go Tej! As for me, I am very slowly mastering the art of snowboarding. I've now gone about a dozen times, but I still am not very good. All my life, I've been a natural at picking up sports, so this has been hard, but I like the challenge. :) I can always go back to skiing which I am pretty good at, but I figure while I'm young and can take the pain (I still fall a lot), I will continue to try. Plus, I think boarding is more fun!
Half the fun of a weekend in the snow is making the roadtrip and sharing a condo with friends. There is always a special bond formed after a ski trip. After a full day of snowboarding, we scarfed down pizza and had some drinks in our cozy Tahoe cabin. We brought together a mix of friends who got along smashingly. Can't wait for our next group trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment